Hotel Review 2020 - Al-Fahad Halal Hotel, Hatyai Songkhla

by - 9:20 PM



It was my first trip to Hat Yai, Songkhla and thanks to Tourism Authority Thailand Kuala Lumpur, I had the opportunity to stay over at the Al-Fahad Hotel, a beautiful Halal hotel with 79 guest rooms located in Hat Yai Songkhla...


The hotel was a short distant from the city centre and it took my tuktuk about 15 minutes to get from the Hatyai town area to the hotel..



It was however, kind of love at first sight since this beautiful new hotel came with Arabic and contemporary designs in a Middle Eastern style building that pretty much stand out..


I could almost imagine myself smacked in the middle of the 'Arabian Nights' or 'Aladdin'...


Checking in was a breeze, with friendly and efficient staff at the front office and the concierge was really helpful and friendly and helped me with my bags until I reached my room...


The room was really lovely... I was in love with my Deluxe room which was about 431 square feet in size, and which came with a comfortable king sized bed and ample plush pillows... And since I was alone, I could just make a nest out of it as I often do when I get a room to myself..... The warm colours tones of the room are really soothing to the eyes as well....



There is also a sofa, a working desk and all the amenities you can find in a hotel.. 


There were even short bathrobes and prayer mats made available for guests comfort /convenience... 



The room has a balcony that oversee the swimming pools...


The bathroom was clean, spacious with a rain shower, there were also toiletries provided...




There are two swimming pools, two spas and two fitness centres for men and ladies... As this is a Halal hotel it promotes privacy for Muslim women to swim, workout in private without fear of men ogling at her...




The hotel also have meeting rooms for those who are here for business..


A reasonably simple but good breakfast is served at the Jahara restaurant which is said to also serve local specialities....

Address - Alfahad Hotel, Thailand
Bypass Road , Khuanlang Sub District TV, Hat Yai District, Songkhla 90110, Thailand

You May Also Like

0 comments

Each and every comment is deeply appreciated. Thank you for your visit and your comment...